[HARO] Tuesday Evening Queries “Self Parody” Edition
Quiz time! Are you aware that HARO has a waiting list for
advertisers? And that a favorite PR agency parlor game is to
multiply the number of annual HARO editions by the ad rate
to calculate how much money I, Peter Shankman, earn? And
that they then slap their foreheads and exclaim, “Why didn’t I
invent HARO?”? Here’s why you didn’t invent HARO: Because
you aren’t me, Peter Shankman! Now, here’s the next best thing
to being Peter Shankman: Buy my new book, “P.S. I love me.”
This book explains how I got to be me and shows you how you
can be me too! Best of all, “P.S. I love me” is designed and
sponsored by SCOTTEVEST, so it has 13 pockets for all of your
tech gear! Special offer for HARROW readers: Just enter the
promo code LUVME, and receive a 25% discount on any Vocus
service for one full month.
As we start move into what I like to call HARO, THE EARNOUT
YEARS, it’s a great time to remind you that, as promised, since
HARO was acquired by pr software giant, Vocus, Inc. nothing’s
changed at HARO. Except the fact that we are contractually
obligated to same something nice about Vocus at least 2x/day.
Well, that’s life for the next 21 months.
********* INDEX ***********
1) Looking for multi-racial families with gluten-allergies that practice
2) Consumers who have used home rhinoplasty or liposuction kits.
3) Have you ever looked up the value of a business contact’s house,
out of curiosity or jealousy?
4) Writing white paper about how to use white papers for marketing:
5) Who came up with curse words and where do jokes come from?
6) Couples using dual alarm clock: where you do put it so you can
7) Looking for spokespeople who’ve slept with reporters that cover
8 ) Looking for reporters who’ve slept with the corporate spokespeople
9) Need billionaire to interview for podcast targeting billionaires: do
you still clip coupons?
10) Looking for reporters who’ve used HARO–does this thing work?
11) Are you a raving fan of Vocus, the world leader in PR and social
media management services?
Bob London is President of London, Ink, a marketing and communications consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area. He can be reached at email@example.com. His business humor writing, Bobservations, can be seen at http://www.bob-servations.com.